I live a bit far from the coast so I had to drive for 2h to get there. I went to a place called Clacton-on-Sea. Before the walk I had a full breakfast at the pier: fried bacon, fried egg, fried tomatoes, fried sausage, chips (french fries) and fried bread. I didn’t eat the bread, it looked too greasy. By the time I got to the next place which was called Walton-on-the-Naze I had walked 13km already. Breakfast was a distant memory, but I found a tea house where I was able to refuel my energies: I had apple crumble with loads of ice cream and a cup of tea. Got back to Clacton just before sunset. My total for the day was 30.1 km under a most beautiful blue sky, while feeling like the happiest person on earth. A photo from my walk:
Then later I found out about Watery Wednesday, so here is my entry! I hope it’s ok to post it on a Thursday :)
3 comments:
Dear me, this place looks quite deserted at the moment!
FIDDLE-DE-DEW
Hey, diddle, diddle,
The dew on my fiddle
Is making it hard to play!
Hey, diddle, diddle,
I need a new fiddle
With all the dew washed away!
© 2011 by Magical Mystical Teacher
Susannah in the Shower
What a great place ... I guess it's worth driving so far to get there! If I moove again I will buy a house or flat with seeview :)
Gostei do seu passeio, e da sua foto ! O detalhe da comida não saudável foi demais! As vezes temos que ter coragem e nos dar um dia de folga de tudo, inclusive as leis da boa alimentação! Estou te seguindo, e espero você no meu blog! Abraços!
Post a Comment