Here I go with a blog! Last year I started a blog as well, but I went travelling and later forgot my password. Duh! In case I forget again: I can find my new logon details in outlook (contacts, blogger). Still need to customize the design and perhaps add some interesting photo at the top. Now sure what to write about, perhaps it will be a place for photo projects and new hobbies. I’ve been thinking of knitting lately, let’s see how it goes!
I’ll start my blog with a picture of myself. This is my submission to PhotoHunt 255 self-portrait:
I’ll start my blog with a picture of myself. This is my submission to PhotoHunt 255 self-portrait:
I got my inspiration from this blog: running from camera. The idea is to set the timer to 2 seconds and run away as fast as you can.
For this second photo I used a branch for support:
For this second photo I used a branch for support:
I prefer the first picture, it makes me feel like I’m extra fit and can run so fast! Even though the focus was just an accident, not my doing :)
7 comments:
I like your pictures. I had a phase when I always take pictures of twigs, branches, flowers.
Life Bliss
I like the action in the first picture too - the mystery of the blurr. . .
Have a great weekend.
Very clever! Amazing how many of us photographers are camera shy!
That's a very cool idea.
That's an awesome idea! I'd never heard of it before but really want to try it now.
Have a lovely weekend!
He he he! Love the idea and the shots!
I like the first picture too. I think you have started your blog with a blast. May you have many happy memories and delightful enjoyment with this blog in time to come. Wishing you good luck and all the very best!
Post a Comment