Monday, 18 July 2011

hollyhocks


Some hollyhocks from my garden J

For more flowers from around the world: Today’s Flowers.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

these are just gorgeous!!!

i love the color and the lil droplets of water...perfectly captured in these photos.

beautiful!!!!!

Mildred said...

wonderful shots!
Thanks for sharing. And thanks for visiting my place and taking the time to comment;o)
And yes, there are lots of bees and other insects in my garden, and I'm happy they come because it means the air and soil are not polluted by pesticides and other nasty things! In fact, I've got a vegs garden and I grow organic vegs in it. So much better for the health;o)

¤ Have a nice and happy week ¤

Autumn Belle said...

From a distance I thought they are Rose of Sharon hibiscus. These hollyhocks are beautiful. I love the pastel colours of the petals and the water drops on them.

Míriam Luiza said...

Que lindas essas fotos! Flores de cores suaves, com gostas d'água de encontro ao céu! Amei!

eden said...

Pretty blooms!

DeniseinVA said...

Wow, those hollyhocks are gorgeous and these are great pictures!

Vienna said...

beautiful pastel colors!

Gayle said...

Aren't hollyhowks simply the sweetest? So old fashioned and lovely.