Tuesday, 26 July 2011

wild flowers

I saw these beautiful flowers in a garden border near where my friend lives. I don't know what they are, I believe is a collection of proper wild flowers. By proper I mean they don't look like the "wild flowers" or should I say weeds I allow to flower in my garden :)


For more flowers from around the world: today's flowers.

4 comments:

Charlene N. K. said...

But they're beautiful even though they are wild. The mixture of bright colors makes this picture a joy to behold.

DeniseinVA said...

All those colorful flowers make for one gorgeous shot. Thanks for sharing.

hobosfromubobo said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. You've introduced me to this lovely one of yours. These flowers are so pretty who cares if they're wild or not when they create such a beautiful spectacle. Love your ABC entry as well. You are so lucky to have such beautiful surroundings for cycling.

Merike said...

Lovely colourful flowers. The yellow flower look so amazing :)