| My garden this morning :) |
Later today I’m going away on holiday for a long period of time: 2 months in the Pyrenees. My husband and I have been planning this trip for months… and daydreaming about all the cycling we will be doing. I’m sure I’m not fit enough to tackle the mountains, but I’ll have fun trying. We bought a new tent and I believe this will be our best equipped camping holiday ever. Initially we are going to France, than later when it gets too cold we’ll cross into Spain and find a camping site there. I’m so happy and excited about this!
But whenever I’m about to travel for long periods I feel sad about leaving my garden behind. One of the joys of gardening is to see the small changes that occur over time – which I’ll be missing. So I took some pictures today knowing that when I’m back everything will be very different. I'm wondering if someone else shares and understand this feeling, since many of you taking part in Today's Flowers are gardeners as well. Do you miss your garden when you go away?
| Same border at noon |
3 comments:
so lovely:-)
I would most definitely miss my garden if it was like this. Mine is a bit bare in comparison at the moment but I have lots of plans for next year. Have a fantastic holiday. It sounds fantastic already.
Yes, definitely!
And I'm sure you miss yours too! With such beautiful flowers;o)Love the first shot!
Thanks for sharing;o)
Post a Comment