Some roses from the University of Oxford Botanic Garden. For flowers around the world: Today’s Flowers:
Sunday, 21 August 2011
some roses
Last week I took a day off and went to Oxford. As I came out of the bus I was approached by two girls doing some research for school, they wanted to ask me questions about my tourist experience in their city. Which to that point was non-existent, I had just literally arrived. One of the questions was “Which is prettier, Oxford or Cambridge?” My reply was “that’s what I hope to find out!”. My plan was to walk around to get a general feel for the city but I ended up spending the whole afternoon in the Botanic Garden - it was great! But to be honest, the Botanic Garden in Cambridge is much nicer! Anyway, I hope to return to Oxford someday to explore some more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I have never been to Oxford or Cambridge, but when I eventually make it back home I hope to tour both of the cities. Your photos are great and I love those roses.
They're such lovely roses! And so abundant! Love the colors, which you've captured clearly.
Post a Comment