There are days I don’t feel like riding my bike, perhaps I’m feeling tired or it’s raining or something… but as soon as I conquer the initial inertia I’m very happy to be out and about. Last Tuesday was one of these days, I was feeling a bit lazy but decided to go after letter N for ABC Wednesday (earlier in the week this time to avoid the near-fiasco of M!). My quest for N took me to a beautiful valley I haven’t been before, there was very little traffic and loads and loads of cows. The soundtrack of this ride were cowbells ringing all around me - it was such a pleasant ride.
I visited two villages: Nistos Bas and Nistos Haut. Many old houses in Nistos Haut are derelict giving an abandoned feel to the village. These old houses are being used to store hay for winter. Both villages are along the Nistos river:
1 comment:
I looked it up on Google maps. I suspect you've been cycling come serious hills. My ABC Wednesday this week is Neil Armstrong.
Post a Comment