For this past week I’ve been cycling in Mallorca. I couldn’t find a city or village starting with letter O for my ABC Wednesday cycling project. So there is only one way out: olive trees!
Uma escolha muito boa para o "O day" e uma linda série! Também passeei por o meio de oliveiras há 15 dias, no sul da França. Mas nem sequer fotografias. Então fico muito contente de ver as tuas;o)
4 comments:
Love the trunks of the OLIVE tree.
ROG, ABC wednesday team
Nothing says Mediterranean more than olive trees. Nice two O's on your bike.
I agree with Joy's comment - very true
Uma escolha muito boa para o "O day" e uma linda série!
Também passeei por o meio de oliveiras há 15 dias, no sul da França. Mas nem sequer fotografias. Então fico muito contente de ver as tuas;o)
***
BIZZZZZZZ et à bientôt****
Post a Comment