On my way to Hous , I saw this beautiful topiary in form of a horse:
My husband sees it as a donkey. Art is always open to interpretation J
I also went past a very famous place called St Bertrand de Comminges, with its impressive cathedral up a hill:
This is my submission for ABC Wednesday, letter H.
4 comments:
Thanks for stopping by ...and letting me follow along on our cycling trips. Makes me want to go out and buy a bicycle of my own.
Yeah, I see the donkey, too.
The sign, tho, says Huos - is that correct?
ROG, ABC Wednesday team
The cathedral on the hill looks huge! Love seeing your bike in your photos.
Very nice riding throug your shots!
Love the last one with the great cathedral on the hill! Must be a gorgeous place to visit!
As for the sculpture, looks more like a donkey to me also;o)
Thanks for sharing your wonderful shots;o)
***
Have a nice and happy day****
Post a Comment