Yesterday instead of going out with my bicycle I went for a walk. From Granges d’Astau to Superbagneres, with a detour to visit Lac d’Espingo. This was the most difficult walk I’ve ever did. Not so much in terms of distance (16km) but in altitude gain. Don’t have the numbers right now, I’ll check my garmin later. After one hour of walking I reached Lac d’Oô, with its beautiful waterfall… and as I went on I was going higher and higher, and seeing the lake get smaller and smaller. Eventually I was much higher than the waterfall! It was a great day walking on my own but I did some mistakes: didn’t take enough water with me (2 litres in such a hot day was not enough) and forgot to wear a hat - but the major error was starting too late, when I arrived in Superbagneres it was getting dark already.
All pictures apart from the last one show Lac d’Oô – this is my submission to Watery Wednesday:
5 comments:
The views are splendid. What you have said about the things you didn't do while on an outing sound so much like me.
Wonderful scene.
Regards!
Very nice shots!
My favourite is the second one!
***
À bientôt****
Great pictures of a beautiful landscape ...
LG: Karin
What a fantastic place! I like all the pictures, which really tell much about the beauty of this place.
Post a Comment