Photos taken during the 30 hour crossing from Portsmouth to Bilbao. Before the journey I was bit apprehensive about spending such a long time aboard. But we had calm waters all the way, the cabin was very comfortable… food was great! Overall a very pleasant experience. And I just love when I have the opportunity to enjoy a sunrise AND a sunset on the very same day. In the end I was so happy to have taken the ferry instead of endless hours on boring motorways.
This is my submission to Skywatch Friday where you can find skies from all over the world.
8 comments:
Love that second shot!
Gorgeous sky shots!
Sky watching on One Fine Afternoon, you are welcome to visit. Have a nice weekend!
And a bonus - on a ferry you get to move around! I bet the sunset and sunrise were much bigger from out on the ocean, too!
OH those are lovely shots....I do enjoy the one taken from your cabin...glad you enjoyed your trip!
The window shot is great!
Great skies! And happy you enjoyed your trip:)
a day sandwiched with the sun
Very nice shots! Love the second too!
I'd rather travel by ferry than by plane;o)
Thanks for sharing:o)
¤ Happy day ¤
My husband and I have a 27' trawler and spend several weeks at a time aboard. www.alwayslingerawhile.blogspot.com we carry 2 folding bikes if we are traveling for more than a month. Lately we've spent most of our time on the St Johns River, FL. Lots of gators! Sunrise and sunset is my favorite time of day.
Post a Comment