Monday, 26 September 2011

ABC Wednesday, J

Last Tuesday I went for a long bicycle ride and one place I cycled past was Juzet d’Izaut. But later I found out there is another village called Juzet closer to Luchon, this other one is called Juzet de Luchon - so I was hoping to visit this one too. I only managed it today.

I’ll start with Juzet d’Izaut. A very peaceful place near Col des Ares, what I liked most about it was the road leading to it:



And now Juzet de Luchon, with its beautiful waterfall and the staircase with most flowers to be found anywhere in France, I’m sure:




For more Js around the world: ABC Wednesday.

5 comments:

mrsnesbitt said...

Which region is this? We have just returned from a tour of France on the motorbike.
Thanks so much
Denise ABC Team

DJ said...

Hi Denise, I'm in the Midi-Pyrenees region (Haute Garonne department). There are many motorbikers around enjoying the scenic roads too :)

Mildred said...

Very nice shots! And very nice place to spend some peaceful holidays biking!
Thanks for sharing;o)

***
Have a nice and happy week****

Roger Owen Green said...

Some jerk car made a right turn in front of me. If my breaks weren't working, I would have plowed into the side of his car.

That ever happen to you?

ROG, ABC Wednesday team

Charlene N. K. said...

Wow, that must be exciting to ride a bike to such nice places! Your pictures are beautiful.